If you are diagnosed or have a problem with food allergy, then you can simply manage it.
Talk with your doctor, dietician or nutritionist then follow their advice.
Is it costly for you? Do you have enough opportunities or not?
Let’s try personally following things to manage food allergies.
- Do not avoid all foods that cause food allergies.
- To identify the responsible food(s), first, you need to know all food items taken after observing allergic symptoms. So, make a list.
- Then consume individual items separately from the list to identify the food causing food allergies.
- Avoid that food for a specific period such as 3-6 months.
- Reintroduce that food after that time.
- Based on the responses avoid that food for short or long term.
*Featured image credit goes to https://www.pexels.com