Food is supposed to be edible. To meet the standards, we need to follow strict rules and regulations. If one consumes fresh, nutritious foods, etc., it is very much expected to be healthy and happy. In some cases, people are forced to feed themselves with stale, about-to-expire, expired, even foods thrown in the dustbin, etc. Surprisingly, many of them are adapted to the practices though individual disease and health profiles are not known or assessed regularly.
Let’s ask some questions:
- Which one is important: Food or safe food?
- Are expired foods unsafe as expected? (1)
- How do people adapt to low-quality expired or spoiled foods?
- Which one is safer for your health-Chemically preserved foods for a long time or quickly perishable or expired foods?
- What about food-borne diseases due to the consumption of just-expired foods, expired foods for a long time, or spoiled foods? etc.
*Featured image credit goes to https://www.pexels.com
If you are interested to learn more, please visit the following links: